We are able to offer parts in composite materials with reinforcements such as glass fiber and carbon fiber. From custom carbon fiber parts which can be a single prototype or a short run for several applications, but mainly aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, musical Instruments and automotive.
There are lots of benefits in composite materials. They enhanced structural properties, light weight and the versatility to conform to complex shapes, carbon fiber offers many benefits over steel and other manufacturing materials. While specific advantages vary depending on the application, our carbon fiber products can be designed to provide:
- Light weight and high strength qualities
- Decreased vibrations
- Lower maintenance
- Resistance to chemical corrosion
- Lower coefficient thresholds to thermal expansion
- Superior fatigue and electrically inert properties
We specialize in:
- Composite Part Design
- Composite Tooling & Manufacturing
- CAD Drawing & Photo Realistic Rendering
- Painting & Coatings Application
- Part Assembly
- Concept to Development Prototyping
- Carbon Fiber Infusion
- Carbon Fiber Prototypes
- Reinforced Urethane/Fiberglass Prototypes
Our advanced composite manufacturing environment is designed to be efficient and cost effective for every project.
We offer simple & complex post-machining on prototype & production composite parts.